I’m back!!! With a couple extra kilos both on me and in my wardrobe, our trip to the US was pretty epic.
Travelling to LA, NY, Vegas, San Fran, Oahu then finally Maui, its been a month long eating, drinking, shopping, exploring fest and we both loved every minute of it.
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll have seen pretty much a day by day photo diary of our entire trip. If you don’t, get on there now and have a look! Its way too much to explain in a blog post
Anyway, Im back just in time to host this months Sweet Adventures Blog Hop! I had a little squiz at last months hosted by the lovely JJ at 84th & 3rd and everything looked SO good! Im pretty gutted I missed it.
So with all of the goings on and eating outs that we went through over the past month, Im bringing things back to basics for you all. So basic, that in fact there is a no heat allowed rule. Ooooooooooh! Thats right, we’re going raw!
Since going vego, I have been very interested in different types of cooking techniques and raw is one that really intrigues me. There are so many ways of making something that your would normally heat, in to a raw dish just with a little twist on the original. Mousse, cookies, bars, you really are only limited by your imagination!
So get your thinking caps on and I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with
You guys are pro’s at this by now but here’s the boring stuff anyway:
- The ‘Sweets Without Heat’ May Sweet Adventures Blog Hop will open for link up here at Dining with a Stud on Monday 20 May 2013 at 9am Sydney time. It will be open for a week until Monday 27 May 2013 at 10:59pm Sydney time.
- As usual only new posts published on or after the link-up goes live each month will be accepted. One linked post per blog. The linked-up post must contain a dessert fitting the Adventure theme.
- All the link up details will be in the hostess post on 20 May.
A bit about Sweet Adventures Blog Hop
- SABH is brought to you by your hostesses – 84th & 3rd, The Capers of the Kitchen and moi Dining With a Stud.
- Use the hash tag #SABH to follow the deliciousness, share your raw creation or just to have a chat about the hop. You can also follow us at @SweetAdvBlogHop for more hop awesomeness.
- Tell your bloggie friends to join up or just pop over and take a look at all the entries – whats a sweet party without as many friends as possible to share it with?!!