I feel like last year, Sydneysiders were robbed of a Summer. Sure, compared to your UK summer, we still have it pretty good! But when you put last summer next to all of our other ones, it was pretty weak. Sporadic rain (and not the good rain the cools you down after hot days), days that were cardi-worthy, beach-less days and balmy-less nights. It was really quite poor.
This summer however, is proving to be pretty toasty indeed, with tomorrow set for around 45 degrees (on a school day though wish that above-40-degree rule was suited to work as well. Boooo!)
But don’t fret Norther Hemisphere peeps! We know you’re braving the cold and dreaming of summer, so this is your chance to turn the heat up, break out the Margaritas, and get to whipping up your favourite tropical dessert. You can bake away your wintertime blues!
Here’s the deets for this months hop:
- The ‘Tropical Paradise’ January Sweet Adventures Blog Hop will open for link up here at Dining with a Stud on Monday 21 January 2013 at 9am Sydney time. It will be open for a week until Monday 28 January 2013 at 10:59pm Sydney time.
- As usual only new posts published on or after the link-up goes live each month will be accepted. One linked post per blog. The linked-up post must contain a dessert fitting the Adventure theme.
- All the link up details will be in the hostess post on 21 January.
A bit about Sweet Adventures Blog Hop
- SABH is brought to you by your hostesses – 84th & 3rd, The Capers of the Kitchen Crusader, The Hungry Australian and moi Dining With a Stud.
- Use the hash tag #SABH to follow the deliciousness, share your tropical creation or just to have a chat about the hop. You can also follow us at @SweetAdvBlogHop for more hop awesomeness.
- Tell your bloggie friends to join up or just pop over and take a look at all the entries – whats a tropical party without as many friends as possible to share it with?!!