Harvest Box and a Special Offer!

October 4, 2012

I find it hard to snack smart.

With so many deliciously unhealthy options around, and not many deliciously healthy options, its much easier for me to play dumb and go for the quick fix unhealthy snack.

Dont get me wrong, one needs a good sugar hit every now and then for the pure unadulterated pleasure. She saays as her hips scream in pain 😉

But balance is key here people. Balance.

As some random stroke of luck, the awesome peeps at Harvest Box sent me over a little pack to try at my desk. No questions asked! Love!

Included in my Harvest Box was “The K2”  banana chips, goji berries, dark chocolate, pepitas and sunflower seeds, “Kokoda Trail”  roast almonds, pistachio kernels, cranberries, flame raisins, macadamias, sunflower seeds, pepitas and milk chocolate, “Spiced Up” Lightly spiced and roasted peanuts, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, egg white, cane sugar, sea salt, garlic spices and rosemany, and “The Big Easy”  Roasted peanuts (lightly salted, roasted pecans and white mulberry.

Deeeelish! AND healthy – gotta love that.

Because we’re awesome, the lovely people at Harvest Box and I would like to help you on your quest for balance by offering you your first Harvest Box for only a meesly little dollar! That’s right! Simply click here and you can grab your first Harvest Box  for only $1!

Happy healthy eating peeps 😀

10 Responses to Harvest Box and a Special Offer!

1. Christina @ The Hungry Australian on October 4, 2012 at 9:58 am

What a great idea – healthy snacking! Because I’m going to snack so I might as well snack healthy 🙂

2. Miss Piggy on October 4, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Oh wow – what a great snacking idea (I’d eat that whole box in one go though – oink).

3. Lizzy (Good Things) on October 5, 2012 at 8:32 am

Sounds like a wonderful idea! My problem is that I would eat the entire contents quickly!

4. Choc Chip Uru on October 5, 2012 at 9:23 am

A great way to snack healthy my friend, such a goodies box 🙂

5. Hotly Spiced on October 5, 2012 at 9:40 am

Up until recently I was always snacking on potato chips. I’ve tried to stop that by buying dried fruits and nuts and snacking on those instead. Slightly less fat! Love the look of these boxes xx

6. Joanne on October 5, 2012 at 10:15 pm

That is SUCH a fun snack box! I love munching on dried fruits and nuts.

7. Claire @ Claire K Creations on October 9, 2012 at 1:30 pm

The pretty little box makes it even more exciting! Yum!

8. Sara (Belly Rumbles) on October 9, 2012 at 3:40 pm

The boxes are a great idea, would make a fantastic present too.

9. Kyrstie @ A Fresh Legacy on October 10, 2012 at 6:06 pm

What a beautiful snack idea, I have been taste testing way too many recipes lately…

10. Karen on October 12, 2012 at 9:16 am

Oh thanks for posting this! I saw a British blogger get a Graze box. I was wondering if there was an Australia version!! So happy there is 🙂
    x